Friday, October 1, 2010

My Summer Vacation by Benjamin

A few weeks ago mommy and daddy took us on a trip to the beach. I had so much fun. The car ride was very long but I got to play with new books and watch new DVDs. I liked getting to eat in restaurants every night (I thought I would get to pick what I wanted to dinner even when we got home!).

The best part of the trip was playing with mommy and daddy -- mommmy stayed with Ethan in the condo while he was sick. Daddy helped me build 100 sandcastles, all of them were crashed down by the waves!





I really liked walking on the beach after dinner (it was very late -- past my bedtime). We saw people looking for crab holes in the sand.

Mommy says that we are going to back to the beach in the spring......I sure hope that comes soon!

2 comments:

Papaw said...

Benjamin, it looks like you had fun riding on the green frog too. Next time you and Ethan go to the beach I'm sure Ethan will help the waves crash the sandcastles down...
Love,
Papaw

Uncle Evan said...

Wow - sounds like you and your brother had a great time. Next time Pawpaw and I will join you.