Tuesday, September 28, 2010

My Summer Vacation by Ethan

Last week mommy and daddy took us to the beach. It has been a long time since we have been to the beach (two years to be exact). Here I am on the way to the beach - -see I have my sunglasses on --ready for the beach???

I got sick the day after we got to the beach and took lots of naps for 3 whole days. I also did not eat much (but I sure loved laying in mommy and daddy's big bed in the condo and being held). After 3 days of being sick and sleepy, we had to see a doctor. One shot (it really hurt a lot) and some medicine and I was good as new. The next few pictures are from when I started feeling better. I loved building sand castles and watching the waves crash them down. I also like getting in the ocean.

Here I am being a cowboy on a really huge turtle!

I still have a little fever here and look a little skinnier

The night before we left, we got to walk on the beach after dark -- I saw a full moon! And, got to stay up past my bedtime!

I hope that we get to go back to the beach soon so that I can make more sandcastles!

1 comment:

Papaw said...

Ethan, I hope the next time you go to the beach you won't be sick so you can play in the sand and the water too.
Love
Papaw