Monday, September 13, 2010

2 1/2 Year Old Fun

You may not remember this from last year, when Benjamin was 2 1/2, but he really enjoyed covering himself with stickers. This is Benjamin from last year:


Here is Benjamin last week, laughing at what Ethan was doing......little did Benjamin know, he used to do the same thing!


And, here is Ethan last week, amusing himself with stickers:



Look for many more post soon, as I catch up. We have been getting ready for a weekend away and an up coming family vacation. Papaw and Uncle Evan graciously tag teamed watching the boys so that Brain and I could have a long weekend away. It was hard for me to leave the boys (this was only the second time ever for me to leave them) but it was so nice to be away and recharge! And, I know the boys has a wonderful time with Papaw and Uncle Evan. Thanks guys for taking care of my buddies!

1 comment:

Papaw said...

I had a great time being with them too, even when I heard a little voice at 5:30am say Papaw, Papaw:-)
I loved the time with them..
Love
Papaw