Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Like Brother, Like Brother

So here are pictures of both boys looking very much alike.
This is Ethan at 8 months climbing the stairs.



And, here is Benjamin at 9 months climbing the stairs.


Benjamin again, at 9 months, shaking a toy. You can tell he is really into that toy!




Ethan, at 8 months, shaking a toy. Just as into it as his brother was.



Brian and I were just talking this morning about how much alike the boys are. Yet, at the same time, they are so very different.


Look for a very cool post from me coming soon (like tonight) showing off my Christmas present. Brian gave it to me early. I am so excited and surprised by the gift!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

...when the boys get a little older, people might think that you had twins...

ers said...

do not promise me a post and then let me down. i am waiting to see the gift.