Monday, December 15, 2008

Holiday fun

Today was our Christmas Party at "Mommy and Me." (A retired preschool teacher in the neighborhood runs a story time once a week. I have been taking Benjamin and Ethan on my weeks off. We have a letter of the day, listen to stories and sing songs. Benjamin had a great time with "Jingle Bells" and "Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer."

Notice the cute trees on the collar of his turtleneck.
This is Ethan before the party. (We wrapped some presents last night and Ethan discovered them today.)

And, I need to brag a minute about Ethan. Yesterday, he climbed up a step. He kept doing it over and over to practice. He is cruising the furniture and we think that he will be walking soon --maybe even by the end of the month! He will be 9 months old on New Year's Eve.





We came home from the Christmas party, ate and I put both boys down for a nap -- that was 2 hours ago. Shhh, they are still sleeping. I love long naps -- even when I don't get one!

No comments: