Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Look what I can do!

Without further ado, here's what Ethan is doing now. He will be 5 months old on Sunday and he is already sitting up and standing while holding on to the coffee table. Ethan loves being on his tummy. In fact, when put down on the floor on his back, Ethan immediately rolls on his tummy. I am convinced sleeping on his tummy is the reason he now sleeps 11 hours at night! I love it. Both boys are on the same sleeping schedule. I am not sure what do with the free time.


I had to show you the cute thing Benjamin does with his feet at the table. If you have ever had a meal with us, you know that we have battled food throwing, cup throwing, ect. And, yesterday, I caught Benjamin with his feet crossed at the table -- how cute! (By the way, Benjamin is not mad in this picture; he had fruit in his mouth.)


No comments: