Thursday, July 29, 2010

Dog Days of Summer

I do realize that it has been a long time since I posted -- thanks for continuing to come back. I have been working a lot of overtime lately and am still trying to get back to my organized self!

This summer has been much hotter then the past few -- and they boys are so antsy in the house all day -- here are some of the ways we have passed time lately.......

Huge suckers from Uncle Randy and Aunt Kay -- (note: make sure to give these to the boys right before we are going outside or to the pool. It was a big mistake for me to give them that much sugar when we were going to be in the house for several hours!)


We gladly helped Papaw celebrated his birthday. The boys love visiting with family and would never miss a chance to eat chip, salsa and cheese dip!

Wearing jammies in the middle of the day -- not me, just them!

And, ladies and gentlemen -- are you ready for this one...... attempting to potty train Ethan. I say attempting because he will pee pee on the potty but it has to be his idea -- not mine. This means that if it not his idea to use the potty, he will just pee pee in his diaper and then tell me change his diaper. In the meantime, Ethan has enjoyed being a "nudie booty."

We are also in the midst of getting ready to celebrate a special event on Saturday. Stay tuned for pictures and details!

1 comment:

Papaw said...

Great Pictures! Good Job Ethan on learning to use the potty. Both are really growing..
Love
Papaw