Wednesday, May 5, 2010

MMMM....Can you taste the sweetness?

The boys and I went on an adventure today. We went to a local strawberry patch. I would have like for us to pick our own strawberries this year; but, due the way that Ethan smashes his food at the table, I thought that one more year of getting the pre-picked ones was a good idea. It is a great system for those who do not want to pick for them selves -- you call a head and order and pay a little extra a gallon. We took Papaw along for the ride -- and a few berries, of course!


Checking out all the seeds on strawberries and looking at how big they are.


Can't you just taste the sweetness???



Do you think that I will be able to get these boys to part with some of the berries tomorrow to share with Gebee and Uncle Evan??? Benjamin may start rationing them in the morning.

I promise that I will stop talking about my new camera after this, but I really love my new camera and the very cool, quality pictures it takes.

1 comment:

Papaw said...

Great pictures! Of couse the camera must be great too.
Yes, the strawberry patch was fun. The boys had fun eating them too..
Love,
Papaw