Sunday, March 1, 2009

Snow in Atlanta and other excitement

What a fun weekend we have had! Today, it snowed. This is the first (and probably only snow) this winter. It snowed for about 5 hours straight and we got about 3 inches. We took the boys outside and Ethan just smiled and laughed. Benjamin, on the other hand, did not want to wear mittens and wanted to stay inside. After about 3 minutes, we came back inside. I think that it took the same amount of time to get ready to go outside as we were outside!

The boys loved the view from inside the house!






Gebee came over and yes, she is reading to Benjamin. He current book obsession is "I Wish That I Had Duck Feet." I can recite the entire book from memory.


Yesterday, Brian and I got to have an afternoon date. Evan gave us tickets to see Dialogue in the Dark. It is an exhibit that was here in Atlanta that allowed you to experience life as someone who is blind. It really was fascinating and we enjoyed being together for a few hours. Evan babysat the boys at his condo. When we got to Evan's house, everyone was in one piece! In fact, the whole way home Benjamin kept saying "fun at Uncle's house." Evan took these pictures to show us what they did while we were gone.









Yep, that is the cord to the blinds. Yes, I know -- but everyone is fine. And, I know that there are a million little hand prints on Evan's windows.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes they are great pictures. I know they had fun at Uncle's house, new things to see. Ethan changes with each pic.
Papaw