Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Ice Cream, Sunshine and Bubbles

The last few days the weather here has been great. We have spent a good bit of time outside. Yesterday, Papaw came over and spent some time with the boys and we went to the Mayfield Dairy for ice cream. The boys shared a scoop and both were very upset when it was gone!
Today was another great day --it was the last for a while. We are expecting rain and colder weather for as far as they can forecast it! So, the next post will be another "life of the indoor boys"! We broke out the bubble machine. It was fun because the wind was really blowing and the boys were chasing bubbles everywhere.

Benjamin: "Mommy help Ethan. Ethan rocking."
Ethan: "MAMAMAMAMAMAMA." This was the first time Ethan has said mama. He has been saying dada for over a month now.

Ethan basking in the sun (or how proud he just made me by saying MAMAMAMA).



Benjamin loves to feel the wind in his hair.


As a side note, I have to tell you how much I love craigslist.com. I have sold almost all my baby stuff on there and do not have to pay fees like on ebay. In fact, today I sold 3 things and made $30....not bad for being at home and playing with the boys!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a fun day - I wish my days were filled with ice cream and bubbles....

Anonymous said...

Great Pictures, Both boys look so big!
The icecream was delicioous...right Benjamin...
papaw