Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving at our house

We hosted Thanksgiving at our house. I made my homemade apple pie (complete with crust from scratch). I wait all year for this pie. MMMMM! I am eating the last piece of pie with ice cream as I type this!




For those of you who don't see pictures of the 4 of us....

I got two of these Southern Living Sconces over a year ago and have done nothing with them. A week ago, I filled the sconces with silk flowers and greenery and Brian and I hung the sconces in the dining room, along with 3 tin punch panels.



Papaw finishing up his mashed potatoes. Ethan tried mashed potatoes for the first time and loved them. He also love the carrot souffle.


Brian carving the bird!
It was so nice to have everyone at our house. We loved not having to pack up all the boys' toys and stuff and transport it to someone's house. We are so thankful to have such a wonderfully loving and helpful family!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So much to be thankful this year: great health, plenty of friends and good jobs.

And most of all, I am thankful for my family, who will continue to always be there for me.