Friday, May 6, 2011

Strawberry Pickin'

A few weeks ago we went to Washington Farms, a strawberry patch near-by. In past years, we went to the farm and just bought strawberries by the gallon -- we did not pick them ourselves. This year, we decided to try our little hands at picking. It seems like I have excellent strawberry pickers on my hands (after a few tips from Papaw)!


Benjamin loved seeing his bucket fill with strawberries!

We had to remind Ethan not to pull too hard to get the strawberries....

Enjoying the fruits of their labor:


As a kid, my parents would take me and Evan to pick berries (strawberries, blackberries and blueberries) and my mom would always remind us that we could not leave until we had filled our gallon bucket. I don't think that we will have a problem getting the boys to fill their buckets!

1 comment:

Papaw said...

Great Pictures! And the strawberries weren't too bad either, as you can tell from Ethan's face.
Love
Papaw