Saturday, April 23, 2011

The Life of Two Little Boys

I was off this week and we were so busy, it seems like going to work may have been more calm. But I do love being home with my boys!!

Tuesday my mom would have been 60 years old. The boys and I met my dad and Evan for lunch at a Mexican restaurant (my mom loved Mexican food). I know that she is watching the boys grow up from a far and I know that she would have really interacting with the boys. Here we are at the Mexican restaurant.


After lunch, I took the boys to a pre-school class at an environmental center. We learned about the Wetlands. Ethan had a role in the band as crocodile.

Benjamin was also in the band with a turtle shell maraca!

The boys have also enjoyed riding their bikes this week.


We are off to dye Easter Eggs! Look for a post with our results......

1 comment:

Papaw said...

Great Pictures! I know the boys had fun this week. Happy Easter..
Love
Papaw