Sunday, March 13, 2011

The Deep Water Unit

Yes, that may seem like a strange title for a blog post..... we learned the hard way what a few drops of water on a lap top will do. We had to send my computer to Apple's "Deep Water Unit." (They make it sound like I took my MacBook scuba diving - which I did not!)

But, now I sit on the couch with my MacBook back and fixed -- love those smart Apple dudes!

So now on to the catch up -- This is what my sweet guys did for me on Valentine's Day -- Brian help the boys write on cards for me.


Part (yes only part) of the boys' stash from their Valentine's Day party at school. And, take note that Benjamin made a Valentine for us and wrote his name on it!

These are Benjamin's hands and they are for me to wrap around me so that his hands can hug me anytime! How Cute!

The two red carnations are from the boys and the big vase is from the Mr. I am so glad that I have such considerate guys in my house!

Look for more catch up posts soon!

2 comments:

Uncle Evan said...

bluub, bluub(the sound of bubbles), ahh, "I am fixed"...

Papaw said...

Guess your apple didn't need water afterall :-)....
The boys did an awesome job.

Love
Dad