Thursday, April 29, 2010

New Toy

Surprise Mommy!
The boys and Brian surprised me with a new camera for Mother's day and my birthday -- what a surprise it was. We had some family visiting over Easter and I was able to try out the camera we had been talking about getting. We got a new camera that will allow me to take action shots of the boys - no more blurs running by me! Here is one of the boys in the tub -- I can't resist naked babies!

Now, on to the really cool pictures. The boys love to run to Brian and have him throw them up in the air -- here are some great shots with my new camera -- The camera takes 3.7 shots a second!




No daddys (or children) were harmed in the making of this post.

2 comments:

Papaw said...

Wow! Those pictures are great, capturing the boys experssions is really neat too. A good buy.
Great choice Brian.

Love ya,
Papaw

Uncle Evan said...

Sweet. Introducing Babe Blog 2.0...