Monday, November 30, 2009

Lots to be Thankful For

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend. It was so nice to spend time relaxing and enjoying the boys and our family. Here are some of the things that we are thankful for...
a happy (except when we are told no more snacks), healthy family....

a husband I love with all my heart and who still makes my heart skip a beat...
great food (yes, this is THE apple pie -- the one I waited a whole year to make)....

great bargains (I got paid $30 to take all of this stuff -- we shopped the drug store Black Friday deals on Thanksgiving morning!)....


playtime with the family (this is the "Little People" Nativity Scene, by Fisher Price; the boys have loved playing with it)....

the sun (so we can practice wearing our sunglasses)...

sunglasses (if we are wearing them, no one can see us!).....

more playtime.....


two wonderful little boys who wanted to cook mommy and daddy breakfast.....

And, at THIS very moment I am thankful for two sleeping boys who wowed me tonight by counting to 30 (Benjamin) and to 5 (Ethan) without help or reminders.

2 comments:

Uncle Evan said...

And I am most thankful for my wonderful family.

Papaw said...

Great Pictures. The boys are really growing.
I am thankful that we are a close family.
Papaw